Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Anderson

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Wildschut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First day of cricket season today, so will be crossing fingers out in the middle. If it rains I might get back for the second half!
COYY!

Drove through Headington and past The Manor last night to collect some good fortune from the football gods. COYY

What a pickle for LM. A real challenge to put together 11 players. An injury ridden low on numbers squad is going to be such a handicap. Fingers crossed LM can produce a miracle!

I've woken up today the sun is kinda shining I'm feeling good and confident about today I think 2-1
C'mon you yellows 💛💙
No sun here in South Oxfordshire but I share your confidence.
Or maybe it's just hope.....

I’m just quite enjoying feeling like we might win when I wake up on a Saturday morning. The boys haven’t quite delivered yet but I’ve actually looked forward to games for the last few weeks which I’ll take as progress.

Any win will do, but I’d settle for a draw as long as we turn the screw just a little in search of that - I.e. be a little more energetic/positive. Nothing to fear today, it’s a team we’ve rumbled already and today it’s at our place.

TODAY IS THE DAY! 3 pts! COYY

Cambridge v Peterborough is an early kickoff according to the BBC website, so 4 hrs of squeaky bum time today. COYY!

This is gonna be the best day of my life ,should play this before the game a great anthem. Let's hope its a great day towards staying up 🙏

Cambridge v Peterborough is an early kickoff according to the BBC website, so 4 hrs of squeaky bum time today. COYY!

Interestingly the bottom 7 clubs are all at home today.
  • Cambridge United12:30Peterborough United
  • Accrington Stanley15:00Fleetwood Town
  • Burton Albion15:00Sheffield Wednesday
  • Forest Green Rovers15:00Barnsley
  • Milton Keynes Dons15:00Cheltenham Town
  • Morecambe15:00Wycombe Wanderers
  • Oxford United15:00Bolton Wanderers

Interestingly the bottom 7 clubs are all at home today.
  • Cambridge United12:30Peterborough United
  • Accrington Stanley15:00Fleetwood Town
  • Burton Albion15:00Sheffield Wednesday
  • Forest Green Rovers15:00Barnsley
  • Milton Keynes Dons15:00Cheltenham Town
  • Morecambe15:00Wycombe Wanderers
  • Oxford United15:00Bolton Wanderers
Accrington and MK both likely to get points today so we need to make sure we do too. Wouldn’t rule out Cambridge either. Can’t process the idea of being in the bottom 4 at the end of today 😭

Is this a hint that Tyler Smith might get a start today..?

Hopefully. I think he could be the answer with the right service. I do really like how he addresses these questions. It’s a pragmatic reply but also quite clear what he’s saying to all the players - ‘here’s the standard we uphold every day… Get there or go home’. Just get the feeling that the bar has been raised and the removal of any favouritism has meant some surprise exclusions as some were perhaps resting on their laurels. Players are being assessed on a level playing field and maybe that’s left a few of Karl’s favourites a bit high and dry with something to prove now.

If only this process had been started before Christmas. Anyway… Match day, can’t wait! 💛

What a pickle for LM. A real challenge to put together 11 players. An injury ridden low on numbers squad is going to be such a handicap. Fingers crossed LM can produce a miracle!
Two teams in a pickle actually David because Wanderers are down to bare bones too. We were already lacking in Central defence but by all accounts we’ve more injuries there now so we may have to try and out score each other to take the points today? Whatever happens I still think you’ll stay up, there are some very poor teams beneath you so there’s more than enough games for you to do it. We both need three points today so let’s see who comes out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom