Away Match Build Up 18/05/2024: L1 Play-Off Final - Bolton vs Oxford

Who Will Be Playing Championship Football Next Year?

• Bolton

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • Oxford

Votes: 101 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carpy

Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
One of bolton’s more famous fans Vernon Kay is missing the game,got to work🙃

I'm feeling surprisingly calm. I accept we're underdogs and the pressure is on Bolton. We've done well to dig ourselves out of a hole and get this far.

Des has got himself back in the good books of the fan base after some properly dodgy times earlier in the season. We can look forward to next season whatever league we're in.

I'm feeling surprisingly calm. I accept we're underdogs and the pressure is on Bolton. We've done well to dig ourselves out of a hole and get this far.

Des has got himself back in the good books of the fan base after some properly dodgy times earlier in the season. We can look forward to next season whatever league we're in.
I have flutters of excitement and nerves, then it calms down.

My thinking is we are the underdogs, they finished 2 places and 10 points above us so will be the favourites, this might gee them on, or put too much pressure on them

We have no pressure at all.

I'm more nervy of getting on the train than the game at the moment, have visions of train after train going through Bicester being jam packed and not being able to get on :ROFLMAO:

I'm more nervy of getting on the train than the game at the moment, have visions of train after train going through Bicester being jam packed and not being able to get on :ROFLMAO:
You'll be okay at North, Village (Town) might be more risky. Depends on how packed they let the trains get at Parkway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom