Away Match Day Thread 18/05/2024: L1 Play-Off Final - Bolton vs Oxford

MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the Oxford Tube on the way to the game. Plenty of Yellows still milling about OX4 as I left including a coach at the Marsh Harrier.

f**k it. Letโ€™s enjoy the day out. If we win, great. If we donโ€™t, we still have seven different teams to play next season (one of the many pleasures of League 1).

COYY!

On the Oxford Tube on the way to the game. Plenty of Yellows still milling about OX4 as I left including a coach at the Marsh Harrier.

f**k it. Letโ€™s enjoy the day out. If we win, great. If we donโ€™t, we still have seven different teams to play next season (one of the many pleasures of League 1).

COYY!
Agree, Birmingham in particular.

My nephew is coming from Bicester and can be at Wembley within the hour.

I'm travelling from south London and it's going to take me about 1hr 45mins. Bloody FA with their London finals!

La Regina oufc pub and route 66 are rammed. Yellow army Route 66 does not let you stand outside.

Club Wembley good for beers full of yellows . 4quid cheaper on a round of 4 also. ยฃ24 quid 4 buds ยฃ28 quid 2 buds 2 Camden pale. La Regina was ยฃ32 quid for 4 beers similar route 66 it is great seeing all the yellows everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom