• Sub: Joseph

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Sub: Wildschut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if they put the covers on last night? And whether the game is likely to go ahead?

I'm obviously guessing, but it didn't drop *that* low overnight, is going to be above freezing from about 9am, and reach 5 by the afternoon, so you'd think it would be safe.

I'm obviously guessing, but it didn't drop *that* low overnight, is going to be above freezing from about 9am, and reach 5 by the afternoon, so you'd think it would be safe.
We just know that the South Stand side is subject to lack of sun light, so like you say, with the overnight temperatures not dropping as low as predicted (not sure what it was like at the Kassam/area, especially as we know it’s like the Artic at times up there, even in the middle of Summer), the temperature getting to around 5 or 6 degrees later today, coupled with the hope that the covers were put on, hopefully that will be sufficient.

I can't see us winning but a point would be good ,every point is going to be so important now. 11 games left 11 points would be great but when you've only got 1point in 10 games where are theycoming from.Probably a 2-1 defeat sadly.

I think we are going to win today 3-2 I woke up feeling positive and looking forward to a match for a change

Sun is out, sky is blue - 2-0 win at a baltic GR where it will feel like -10.

Big coats on kids. :)

A 1-1 draw with a last minute equaliser after a mazy run by Anderson from his own 6-yard line but the actual hughlight, David, will be when the entire Upper South Stand bursts spontaneously into a lung-bursting chorus of "The Whembling Song" when Liam Manning (if it is he)is introduced as the new manager at half-time.

Struggled this week. Has to be a back 3 and I’d love to see us play a 343 with Browne and Goodrham on the wings.

But given the opponent I’d go with this. Stay in the game as priority but leave enough out there to win it. Joseph, Wildschut, O’Donkor, Goodrham all good subs if we need a change.

Sadly, it’s going to be the same old, same old. KR may as well be managing us from his living room today.

An announcement at mid morning today for Manning would be great, even if he isn’t in the dugout. Suspect he will be around the dressing room at least.

Can’t see anything more for us here than a draw and we know we’ll concede. I’m going to say a 3-1 loss sadly 🤦‍♂️

But I’ll be there. Can’t wait. See you all in a bit. 💛

77962EF0-7D51-4C06-9532-1BD36C7F74E8.jpeg

Really cannot work out what is close to our best team. I have baseless faith we'll do well though! Come on lads, you're better than this form!

Will we score, maybe.
Will we concede, almost certainly.

A win would be priceless. Draw I would definitely take, every point is critical.

My positivity is usually widely misplaced when making these predictions. But I can see us getting something out of today.
Players will want to impress the new boss if the rumours are true.

3-1

COYY

Eastwood
Long, Moore, Findlay,
Anderson, Henry, Bate, Brannigan, Fleming,
Joseph, Wildshut.

Subs. McGinty, Brown, McGuane, Browne, Goodrham, O’Donkor, Smith.

3-5-2 with the ball, 5-3-2 opposition with the ball.

Flood the midfield, make it difficult for the opposition, stay in the game.
Encourage Anderson and Fleming to get forward, get the ball into the box from wide areas.
Browne comes off the bench to score a late equaliser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom