Away Match Day Thread 15/04/2022 L1: Fleetwood Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I've given up hope for this season. A win would be nice though if only to avoid a complete collapse in confidence for the rest of this season and, potentially a spillover into the next.

You know it’s really “must win” when you have given up hope …
This is “must win”.

1st of 4 straight wins.

Stevens
Long McNally Moore Brown
Sykes Kane Brannagan
Whyte Taylor Williams​

2-1 Oxford win.

I think we will be bang on it today in the last 3 games you could probably say 4 including Ipswich we've had loads of chances but not taken them that will change today I'm going to predict 1-4 it could be another Burton where we go in at half time after scoring 4 goals
The first of four big finals and then we storm the play offs

REF WATCH

ENJCIF9WkAEfd-N

Wakefield official Bobby Madley, 36 is the man in the middle at Highbury this afternoon.
Madley has refereed 33 matches in 2021-2022 issuing 115 yellow cards and six reds.

Madley has awarded the U’s FIVE spot-kicks this season with Cameron Brannagan netting four at Gillingham in January
and James Henry netting the winner in the 1-0 home victory over Crewe last August.

Madley also refereed the home leg play-off loss to Blackpool last May.

REF WATCH

ENJCIF9WkAEfd-N

Wakefield official Bobby Madley, 36 is the man in the middle at Highbury this afternoon.
Madley has refereed 33 matches in 2021-2022 issuing 115 yellow cards and six reds.

Madley has awarded the U’s FIVE spot-kicks this season with Cameron Brannagan netting four at Gillingham in January
and James Henry netting the winner in the 1-0 home victory over Crewe last August.

Madley also refereed the home leg play-off loss to Blackpool last May.

36?! Tough paper round for Bobby, clearly.

There’s a pattern of defeats forming, so I’d change things a bit.

B0E9DB8F-4DC4-4DC8-A692-5AE4DA8A623F.jpeg

Last chance saloon now, where only 3 points will keep our faint chances alive, so let’s get at em, use pace in the wide areas, create and TAKE OUR CHANCES!!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

This is the team I'd go with I don't think we will need
Alot of pace but maybe more class
Eastwood
Moore McNally brown
Whyte brannagan kane Sykes
Henry bodin
Taylor
3-4-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back