Away Match Day Thread 23/04/2022 L1: Rotherham United v OUFC

Malc

Staff member
Big, big match today. I hope that there are plenty of Pukka pies available for the 1200 yellow souls. As the Dutch say "Eet smakelijk".

Just 3 little points needed.

Big, big match today. I hope that there are plenty of Pukka pies available for the 1200 yellow souls. As the Dutch say "Eet smakelijk".

Just 3 little points needed.
De boze krabben zullen smakelijk eeten!

We need a win today I don't really care how we get just get the 3 points...after losing 3 in a row to bow still being in the hunt for the play offs fair play to the lads in yellow

Let’s make some more Oxford United History today!!
My only prediction is lack of nails I’ll have by 5pm.

Come On You Yellows!!!!

I think it’s good that we know we’ve got to win, keep going forward and have the old Kevin keegan mentality, score more than them. Simples.

Morning all and happy st George’s Day. My thoughts today are three points firstly and Marty Taylor scoring as he needs a goal. Oh and also no injuries/ red cards.🤞🤞not fussed on performance to much it’s only really about winning now.

Head says 1-1….heart says 1-2.
What an atmosphere it would be next week if we are still in it.

Play Williams from the start and drop Holland.

Win or lose up the U’s.

I think it’s good that we know we’ve got to win, keep going forward and have the old Kevin keegan mentality, score more than them. Simples.
Being pedantic, at present we could still make the playoffs with a draw. Although, that probably won't be the case at 5pm.

REF WATCH

ECIIHb4XsAELtjF

Surrey official Charles Breakspear is the man in the middle for today’s crunch game at Rotherham United’s
AESSEAL New York Stadium. Breakspear first officiated in the EFL in 2013 and so far this season he has not hesitated
in bringing out his cards. In 34 matches in 2021-2022 he has issued a staggering 155 yellow cards and seven reds which has earned him
the nickname as ‘the card king’.

His last U’s game was the February 4-2 home win over Cambridge where five players were cautioned, He also refereed the 2-1 win
at Swindon in March 2021 and the 1-0 Papa Johns home win over Cambridge in January 2021.

He last refereed the Millers in February when they won 1-0 at AFC Wimbledon,

Back
Top Bottom