Away Match Build Up 16/11/22 FA Cup: Woking FC v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe it’s been rearranged yet again! I’m so sick of the way football fans are treated when it comes to TV. I think our fans should just boycott the tie altogether and send a message that they can have the TV money from Guatemala or wherever it’s been broadcasted but it comes at the expense of ticket sales. Absolute shambles all-round and yet another day less to prepare for the forthcoming Saturday fixture.
I agree. When we eventually get to the Championship we will join the farce of more regular TV coverage, more often than not at short notice after the deadlines set by the TV companies.

I agree. When we eventually get to the Championship we will join the farce of more regular TV coverage, more often than not at short notice after the deadlines set by the TV companies.

Let’s hope we get there soon as we won’t get any with these biased TV companies.

Let’s hope we get there soon as we won’t get any with these biased TV companies.
Why would a TV company be biased against Oxford, a club with an interesting history and until this season a reputation for exciting football and goals?

I can’t believe it’s been rearranged yet again! I’m so sick of the way football fans are treated when it comes to TV. I think our fans should just boycott the tie altogether and send a message that they can have the TV money from Guatemala or wherever it’s been broadcasted but it comes at the expense of ticket sales. Absolute shambles all-round and yet another day less to prepare for the forthcoming Saturday fixture.
While I completely understand your sentiment, I don't think boycotting this game is the right thing to do. The team needs all the support it can get during this difficult time, and this is a very important match. Let the powers that be complain about the TV scheduling and let them know in no uncertain terms how the club feel about it.

That will be another excuse for KR to use if we lose
Yep but we’ll be well rested for this evening so no excuses there unless he trots out ‘looked a bit rusty and off the pace after the lay-off’ line.

Potential cup upset here. Woking are in form. They Won again last night 2-0. Our strikers are well out of form (Bodin and Taylor 1 league goal between them in the League and 2 in the league trophy) just not good enough. Lost Joseph last night. Hope Branners and O'Donker do the biz against them next weds.

Hi All. I cant see on the website if this is all ticket? Too late for me to get one posted, so I'd need to get in on the night.

Hi All. I cant see on the website if this is all ticket? Too late for me to get one posted, so I'd need to get in on the night.

You can purchase from oufc ticket office phone line and collect at Woking on the night. Or I believe you can pay on the night still as its not all ticket.

Just seen the weather forecast for Tuesday/Wednesday - what's the odds on another postponement......

High. As much, if not more than caused the "flooding" is forecast. Probably get called off at 5pm just to really screw folk over.

Just do a coin toss or a sudden death penalty shoot out. :)

If tomorrow is called off then it will get move to a week today, then if its a draw the replay will have to be when the second round match is supposed to be played. With the third round not till January I suppose no real hurry yet though. I am ten miles away from Woking at work and its pissing down so I wouldn't discount it being called off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom