Away Match Day Thread 19/02/2022 L1: Charlton Athletic v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
REF WATCH

C90UNuPWsAE1z6w

Hull based official Carl Boyeson, 52 is the man in the middle for today’s clash with Charlton at The Valley.
The experienced referee first took charge of a U’s match in a 2-2 draw at Bootham Crescent, York in October 2003.
His last U’s match was the 1-2 home reverse to Swindon in November 2020. He was also in charge as the U’s lost
at Peterborough 0-2 earlier last season.

Boyeson has refereed just 17 matches this season issuing 58 yellow cards and just the solitary red.

I hope the Charlton fans give Robinson the respect he deserves. He will have mixed emotions returning to club he managed and he obviously still has strong feelings for them.

I also think we will win by the way. Time for a clean sheet.

Great Western Rail say on their website trains are cancelled until at least 10am but possibly later as well.

Not sure about Chiltern Rail?

Also I presume the Oxford Tube is still running as usual

Thanks for deleting the thread I started
As I stated in that thread I'm going 1-3 and hopefully KR will use the 5-3-2 formation I think Matty Taylor and Sam baldock could cause the defence all sort of problems
Safe travels to everyone who's going 💛💙

Chiltern Railways is the way to go to get to London. Getting from London Bridge to Charlton could be interesting though.

I'd take a draw to steady the ship today.

Going for 3-0 win to Oxford a big week coming up we need 7 points out of 9 come on

Sadly I think teams are looking at us right now and thinking "They're good, but we can beat them". Hoping again for a response from the team. COYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom