Away Match Day Thread 08/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 2nd Leg - Peterborough vs OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carpy

Staff member
Hope we win of course, but their outright arrogance about thinking they'll roll us over makes you want it even more

Last edited:
Oh man. If I could do it without it costing $3000 and 2 days off work, and leaving a 15 year-old U behind, and the fact I'm heading to the UK 10 days later, I'd be there. I'll console myself with the fact that I live in a suburb called Wembley, so every day is a play-off final.

Last edited:
Spent quite a lot of the second half standing in front of the TV and pleading with Sam to dig in.
Mason Clark started off all over him, but the tide turned slowly, starting with a beautifully timed tackle, and then - we all know what.
Yep. Can admit when I am wrong. He has limitations but no doubting he cares and would put himself on the line for our football club. You cannot ask anything more.

West/east / not really bothered - let’s just out support our northern friends
Yeah, no too fussed. Will be tough, they will bring the maximum they can sell. So will be. It should be a sell out both sides I’d imagine. Probably 37,500 each minimum

Yeah, no too fussed. Will be tough, they will bring the maximum they can sell. So will be. It should be a sell out both sides I’d imagine. Probably 37,500 each minimum
Your probably right but let’s get to London earlier than them and cheer louder than them inside the stadium

Your probably right but let’s get to London earlier than them and cheer louder than them inside the stadium
I imagine we will be there early. I know I’ll be on the way at 8am. Going to be a fantastic day for the club & us supporters. I’d imagine we will hear about tickets today or Friday

I imagine we will be there early. I know I’ll be on the way at 8am. Going to be a fantastic day for the club & us supporters. I’d imagine we will hear about tickets tomorrow or Friday
Oxford are just as big as Bolton and over one game with lots of pressure anything can happen - be more about who can play under pressure and hold their bottle than who has the best players

Oxford are just as big as Bolton and over one game with lots of pressure anything can happen - be more about who can play under pressure and hold their bottle than who has the best Oxf

I was out coaching tonight and got home an hour ago and read through 20 pages. The game was immense. Brilliant. So much to echo what others have said. Well done des. Well done the fans who from ESPN completely out sing posh . Well done Sam. You were s**t then brilliant. Cam bran scoring every pen this season. Brown and Bennett putting your head where I wouldn’t put my foot. I only wish I could make the final!!!!

I was out coaching tonight and got home an hour ago and read through 20 pages. The game was immense. Brilliant. So much to echo what others have said. Well done des. Well done the fans who from ESPN completely out sing posh . Well done Sam. You were s**t then brilliant. Cam bran scoring every pen this season. Brown and Bennett putting your head where I wouldn’t put my foot. I only wish I could make the final!!!!
Well said

It's probably on fawanews.com (last night's game was). Rather clunky website, and you might not know for sure it's on until shortly before kick off. But workable.
Google buffstreams then select second option for reddit soccer streams.just the job for me who is out of the country

I really hope we have VAR at Wembley. When you look at Bolton's last goal in their first leg, where their player completely bundled the Barnsley goalie into the back of the net and the goal still stood you know Bolton are going to try that again. We'd be fuming if Bolton scored like that against us in the final. That goal was a total shocker.

Think VAR would give us some protection against antics like that.

I really hope we have VAR at Wembley. When you look at Bolton's last goal in their first leg, where their player completely bundled the Barnsley goalie into the back of the net and the goal still stood you know Bolton are going to try that again. We'd be fuming if Bolton scored like that against us in the final. That goal was a total shocker.

Think VAR would give us some protection against antics like that.
Rubbish - VAR is ruining the enjoyment of football and we will need all the luck on off to get past Bolton who are blatantly a better team than Oxford

Oxford are just as big as Bolton and over one game with lots of pressure anything can happen - be more about who can play under pressure and hold their bottle than who has the best players

Come on, let's not be silly.

(agree with the rest)

Oh man I woke up thinking it was all a dream then I remembered

Que Sara Sara whatever will be will be we’re going to Wembley Que Sara Sara

I’m on cloud 9 this morning

I’m so proud of everyone one of those boys last night it’s been an up and down season and to finish it like this wow ….. bring on f*****g Bolton

Oh man I woke up thinking it was all a dream then I remembered

Que Sara Sara whatever will be will be we’re going to Wembley Que Sara Sara

I’m on cloud 9 this morning

I’m so proud of everyone one of those boys last night it’s been an up and down season and to finish it like this wow ….. bring on f*****g Bolton
Another one who can't sleep, then.

A brilliant night! Football, eh?

Reading back from the start of the https://reddit10.sportshub.stream is far superior to fawanews.com in my opinon gets way more links to every oxford game and far better quality just get an ad blocker extension for chrome or whatever browser you use and click off all the ads. Then once you get fullscreen then happy days. I only use this for games where I get back from work at like half time or more and don't want to pay a tenner for bot the full game or in occurrences like when I need to cast to a bug screen tv not via hdmi as Ifollow does not allow casting you only get audio and a black screen sky go just refuses to do it at all but you can cast a dodgy stream no problem. The only way I could watch the game on TV on holiday was the dodgy route unfortunately I have sky ho My father in laws I don't pay for that and I have a ifollow sub but I don't want to watch a game of such importance on holiday on a phone sweating my tits off. Bookmark both sites fawanews.com and the one I mentioned earlier if you do not have a legitimate way to watch the game how you want to. Wembley mental isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom