Away Match Day Thread 08/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 2nd Leg - Peterborough vs OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carpy

Staff member
Hope we win of course, but their outright arrogance about thinking they'll roll us over makes you want it even more

Last edited:
HOW have we done that!!

Lots of questions about Des's tactics this season but you've got to say he nailed it tonight, if we went toe to toe with them we'd have been battered.

One more to squeeze through!!!

Absolutely f*****g incredible, couldn't be happier for Des & the boys especially after the season we've had. That was a phenomenal tie performance from us - defending was spot on; Boro for all their class attacking force just couldn't get through us and we have shown we are not a team to underestimate!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC STUFF COYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

What an amazing effort unbelievable, 130%effort the defence was unbelievable, that's awesome. Well done Des Well done,

Just...wow!

Longy didn't pass to a yellow shirt all night, but saved us on the line when it mattered.
Cumming looked like he had his gloves on the wrong hands this season sometimes, but comes up with that last minute blinder.
Steer didn't have a thing to do, Posh all the possession in the world.

Do I care? Do I f*ck!
Wembley.
Again.

Get the f*ck in there!

Cumming. Long. Bennett. Brown. Moore. Brannagan. That second half was unreal!

How much running did Sparky, Dale & Murphy get through too.

That Long clearance pretty much finished me off!

(Goodwins old team-mate Curtis Davies reckons he’ll be fit for the final too!)

Wow. Was not expecting that.

PS the last 3 games.

I've worn the same pants (washed them in between) , wore the same Oxford shirt and completely ignored all the match day threads prior to the game and it's worked.

On to wembley ! 😀

I've worn the same pants (washed them in between) , wore the same Oxford shirt and completely ignored all the match day threads prior to the game and it's worked.

On to wembley ! 😀

Same here! COYY! 💛💙

Back
Top Bottom