Away Match Build Up 18/05/2024: L1 Play-Off Final - Bolton vs Oxford

Who Will Be Playing Championship Football Next Year?

• Bolton

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • Oxford

Votes: 101 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carpy

Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about tomorrow, got excited and a little bit of wee came out. Should I phone the doctors or leave the shopping trolley in Sainsbury’s?
A PSA test should be in order. Can never be too sure. May I ask your age ?

Depending on the result and mood I was thinking of grabbing food after the match to try and wait for number of people leaving to subside (I'm sure no one else has had that idea) and came across this at a local Wembley curry house. What's not to like? All the major food groups catered for.

1715957898433.png

Depending on the result and mood I was thinking of grabbing food after the match to try and wait for number of people leaving to subside (I'm sure no one else has had that idea) and came across this at a local Wembley curry house. What's not to like? All the major food groups catered for.

View attachment 19761
Nah. To be properly authentic it needs to be half-rice-half-chips.

View attachment 19761
Can you book a table for 32k please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom