Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Leyton Orient win

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
REF WATCH

Wigan whistler Martin Woods is Saturday’s man in the middle in OX4.This season he has taken charge of 22 matches issuing 84 yellow cards and three reds.
His last U’s fixture was the 3-0 home win this season against Burton on December 16th. Appointed to the EFL in the summer of 2022

FdVz8xtX0AECRgL

Last edited:
Their form is very up and down.
They won at Pompey and beat Bolton.
But have lost 2 of the last 3, including a home defeat to Burton.
A tough game, but again one which, if we want to get into the play offs we should, and need to win.

In the post match interview after losing at home to Burton, Wellens criticized both centre backs Omar Beckles and Brandon Cooper as not good enough on the day and the difficulties they have in defending set-plays.

In the post match interview after losing at home to Burton, Wellens criticized both centre backs Omar Beckles and Brandon Cooper as not good enough on the day and the difficulties they have in defending set-plays.
It wouldn't be a huge surprise if Cam doesn't play tomorrow.
On Tuesday Murphy and McEachran took set pieces.
It sounds like it may be an Orient weakness- will we be able to exploit it?

Some tough games coming up ,will we still be in the play off places after March the 12th at Bolton ? this is massive Saturday a must not lose ,with Portsmouth, Cheltenham who are playing well and Bolton I think these 4 games will set us up one way or the other.

I agree but I hope he’s available for Saturday.

Tomorrow? it’s Saturday isn’t it.
I need another day to recuperate after Tuesday’s trauma.

I hope we've learnt from the away game at Leyton. We won and it was an incredible atmosphere but we were always in trouble when they bombarded us with crosses and long balls in our box.

Bollocksing it up on Tuesday really cranks up the pressure for this one. Four points from the two home games had to be the minimum target, especially with the two tough away games coming up, so now that makes this Orient game one we need to win.

Don't think we've won yet this season, in the league at least, without Cam playing? Needless to say, his availability is pretty critical.

Any news on Moore or McGuane?

Brannagan, Stevens & McGuane fit for Orient it sounds like. Moore rated 50/50.

Cumming
Stevens Negru Brown Leigh
Matete Brannagan McGuane
Murphy Goodwin Bodin

Subs: Eastwood, Bennett, Rodrigues, Goodrham, Dale, Burey, Harris

Brannagan, Stevens & McGuane fit for Orient it sounds like. Moore rated 50/50.

Cumming
Stevens Negru Brown Leigh
Matete Brannagan McGuane
Murphy Goodwin Bodin

Subs: Eastwood, Bennett, Rodrigues, Goodrham, Dale, Burey, Harris
I don’t pay one bit of notice to what is said about injured players anymore. Players declared fit seem to only make the bench and deployed at weird times in the game or end up missing out entirely for another week. It’s a waste of a question in all honesty. Perhaps we don’t want the opponent to know who’s fit to play what part but it’s become impossible to follow and provokes questions.

All 3 of those absentees you mention have been badly missed in their own ways. Burey too. I think Burey is raw and needs time but he scares the life out of defenders and I don’t see what leaving him out will achieve unless he’s a real problematic sort but nothing in his performances suggests that. He looked a real grafter, prepared to put the work in and suits the ad-hoc chaotic individualism of Desball as good as anybody we have.

Back
Top Bottom