Votes: 7 22.6%

Votes: 13 41.9%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
thought he had a very good game, did he book any of our players? know he booked more than a few of theirs 8 from me

Brown picked up a card I think, was had to see for sure on the flicker book I was watching...

Decent. Got all the big calls right, and apart from the odd pandering to the home fans seemed strong and assertive. 8/10 would have again.

I have given him a steady 7 I think he had a good game which is all you can ask of the officials

Excellent result.

I hope those who turned on 'their' team due to a poor result feel right plums now :D

Up the U's!

• React
Reactions: m
Watching the game I thought that he was not the best. Got more than a couple of decisions wrong (as advised by his assistants) and booked Brannagan for time wasting which he hadn't.

Won't give a mark as I was only listening and don't think you necessarily get a fair impression from that. BUT if the radio commentary was accurate, he seemed fine - and unlike the twit on Tuesday had the cojones to give a deserved penalty against the home side.

Brilliant advantage when GOD was brought down, but the ball fell to Goodrham who scored.
Let most things go. Really didn't notice him.much.
8 for me

Won't give a mark as I was only listening and don't think you necessarily get a fair impression from that. BUT if the radio commentary was accurate, he seemed fine - and unlike the twit on Tuesday had the cojones to give a deserved penalty against the home side.
Was going to question how many were at the game. Seems the radio commentary must have skewed opinion.

I thought he was poor. Inconsistent, gave us nothing after the penalty, missed a couple of obvious fouls both from and on our players, and both fans expressed their dissatisfaction pretty consistently throughout the game. 5/10

Brilliant advantage when GOD was brought down, but the ball fell to Goodrham who scored.
8 for me
I actually thought he wasn't going to give it, which seems ridiculous, but rewatching the highlights it indeed looks like he waved it away.

8 for me
Good ref, tried to let the game flow and booking the Barnsley player early for backchat set the tone. Anything nasty got a booking.
Brannigan was unlucky because a Barnsley sub warming placed the ball in the corner flag circle. Cam got booked for moving the ball, I thought that was a bit harsh. He took the team accumalation booking and that is going to happen.
Our game management skills are really going to hack off other teams fans. The one thing that has improved better than anything from playing under Robinson is game management.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom