Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
I thought he , and his two assistants were rather poor - those unpunished blatant fouls early second half were ignored - thought he was ridiculously inconsistant and both assistants dropped a few clangers too... the fact we won has no bearing - 3 from me

I thought he , and his two assistants were rather poor - those unpunished blatant fouls early second half were ignored - thought he was ridiculously inconsistant and both assistants dropped a few clangers too... the fact we won has no bearing - 3 from me
I upped that to a 4 only on the grounds that he let a few decisions go and played the advantage. (prime example was Brannagan who got away with a second yellow leading to our winner)
The inconsistent awarding of fouls, despite some particularly nasty attacks by Charlton, was also a factor in the low score. An official not ready, yet, for this league.

He was pretty rubbish, inconsistent and missed a lot. And Charlton should have had a few more than their already high total of SEVEN yellows.

Ropey as Hell for both sides.

Very poor. Inconsistent as hell and missed an awful lot, especially at the start of the second half. Just thankful nobody got injured as a result of him failing to crack down on some nasty (and premeditated) tackles during that period. He probably ought to have given CamBran a second yellow right at the end as well. A 3 from me, and only that because his ineptitude didn't affect the result.

I thought he was decent. He missed less than most imo. And whilst he could have booked some more of their players for robust challenges, he could have booked a few of ours for stuff as well.

Booked players for innocuous challenges and let them get away with murder at the start of the second half. Cam bran should have seen a red though. 3 from me.

Gave a couple of early softish yellows but then let far worse go. Completely inconsistent and probably not up to this level of game.

Have to agree with both you @Sarge and @Manorlounger

I upped that to a 4 only on the grounds that he let a few decisions go and played the advantage. (prime example was Brannagan who got away with a second yellow leading to our winner)
The inconsistent awarding of fouls, despite some particularly nasty attacks by Charlton, was also a factor in the low score. An official not ready, yet, for this league.

Alas the normal poor standard we have become used to and will have to put up with for the foreseeable I’m afraid. It’s a generous 5/10 from me.

Back
Top Bottom