Votes: 8 25.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Had a decent game,( even though hes a scummer) 8 from me

I'm glad that nothing rested on this game as he was not good. Fortunately the players didn't really take the mickey. That the lino had to tell him it was a back pass was laughable as it was so so blatant.

I'm starting to lose patience with these refs.
Totally oblivious to that back pass. It took several Oxford players to inform him of his error and I assume to persuade him to speak to the lino. Why didn't the lino make him aware of his "clear & obvious" error immediately. Surely it should have been a yellow card as well, without him handling it, it would have created potentially a goal scoring opportunity for us.
Every corner, in 2nd half, one of our players were being manhandled and every time a penalty could have been given. I appreciate this is a general point and not specific to this ref or this match. Referees, managers, players and everyone needs to get together and decide how they are going to get rid of timewasting antics, fouling at a corner, faking injury etc because I'm fed up with it. Now the small things irritate me like, the goalie, whilst prior to taking a goal kick, ball in hands, will stop, waste a few seconds by taking a drink from his bottle, I know it is only a few seconds but it is still a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom