Matches Peterborough Play Off Display

7:45pm at home on a Saturday is a mega start time that I’m all for. Away? Not so much.

5pm is the ideal start time for Saturday football and I’ll die on that hill.
Is it heck!

3pm. Always.

11,000 balloons! Have you thought about the environmental impact.
We are trying to build the most environmental stadium in the country and you're releasing 1000 's of balloons into the surrounding area which take over 4 years to degrade and can choke animals. Middleton will have a field day.

If I want to see balloons I'll go to the Bristol balloon festival, I'm going to watch the football not players popping balloons and the referee delaying the game because they're blowing on to the pitch.
Think about the stadium staff spending hours afterwards clearing up your crap.

If I want to see balloons I'll go to the Bristol balloon festival, I'm going to watch the football not players popping balloons and the referee delaying the game because they're blowing on to the pitch.
That’s the spirit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_203056_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_203056_Chrome.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 3
Is this the first time we have played on a Saturday night?

Unless you work Saturday nights I don’t really get the problem, no work on the actual day and none day after. As an occasional thing I wouldn’t mind it myself, the good bit about a midweek game, under the lights, without the s**t bit, work the next day.
I remember playing Torquay at home on a Sat evening in the conference.

May well have been. Think we had a player sent off and Torquay won. I remember going out for a few in town afterwards.

That calls for a celebration. I’ll bring the balloons. 😉
Careful, it's a well known OUFC balloons are one of the the biggest contributors to climate change, slightly behind the 12.3bn tonnes of CO2 China emits yearly.

Back
Top Bottom