Matches Peterborough Play Off Display

If anyone has any flags/small waver flags, hopefully the club will put up no barriers to bringing them. No secret the stadium is a boring breezeblock, so if you have any colour, Saturdays the time to bring it! Let's get it going and inspire the next generation to take up supporting OUFC.

If I want to see balloons I'll go to the Bristol balloon festival, I'm going to watch the football not players popping balloons and the referee delaying the game because they're blowing on to the pitch.
Think about the stadium staff spending hours afterwards clearing up your crap.
God I hope you’re not sat next to me on Saturday. You miserable old fart 💨

I'm hoping I'm wrong but I think the kick off time has the potential to make the atmosphere worse.

3 is a good kick off time. People have 3 or so hours of drinking, lunch, then ready and raring to go. On Saturday most people will be drinking all day. 3 hours of drinking compared to 7. People will be ready for bed by 7.45... 🫣
People will be in town for 12. Blackbird for 3. Make a whole day of it if you can. Spend it with mates. Up the Yellows.

Start now, only 76 hours of quality drinking time left.
Hahaha a good few years back ,me & my mates probably would of , deffo Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.😂 In fact every night, was something, pool night, darts night, football, aunt sally ,bar billiards, etc etc😂🍻🍻

Hahaha a good few years back ,me & my mates probably would of , deffo Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.😂 In fact every night, was something, pool night, darts night, football, aunt sally ,bar billiards, etc etc😂🍻🍻

I used to like Thursday nights out, only had to do Friday with a hangover then it was the weekend. But then you go to the pub on a Friday lunchtime at work to help with the hangover and don’t bother going back as what’s the point?

Bank holiday weekend so plenty of recovery time from this Saturday for everyone.

I used to like Thursday nights out, only had to do Friday with a hangover then it was the weekend. But then you go to the pub on a Friday lunchtime at work to help with the hangover and don’t bother going back as what’s the point?

Bank holiday weekend so plenty of recovery time from this Saturday for everyone.
Yep Thursdays was a good night out.
😂 I forgot it's bank holiday weekend.
Could be a very long weekendthen.
Recovery is not that great nowadays, 3 days at least.

11,000 balloons! Have you thought about the environmental impact.
We are trying to build the most environmental stadium in the country and you're releasing 1000 's of balloons into the surrounding area which take over 4 years to degrade and can choke animals.

11,000 balloons! Have you thought about the environmental impact.
We are trying to build the most environmental stadium in the country and you're releasing 1000 's of balloons into the surrounding area which take over 4 years to degrade and can choke animals. Middleton will have a field day.
Can see the bbc website headline already "Stadium Bid rejected due to Kassam Balloon Chaos"

Back
Top Bottom