Matches Peterborough Play Off Display

Biodegradable 👍
giphy.gif

@John Lennon presumably it's too late to contribute to the kitty for tomorrow's match. Would a donation today go towards the away leg?

Yep Thursdays was a good night out.
😂 I forgot it's bank holiday weekend.
Could be a very long weekendthen.
Recovery is not that great nowadays, 3 days at least.

My missus started reeling off things for me to Sunday, all I could think was you will be lucky, got a date with my couch.

Feelings mutual
Jesus! It’s a happy and positive time for everyone, and you’re going round digging people out, and giving people a hard time, like some sad little fun police officer, when all they’re trying to do is enjoy the moment, then having the nerve to have a pop back at those who call you out for it.

Just enjoy it you weirdo

Jesus! It’s a happy and positive time for everyone, and you’re going round digging people out, and giving people a hard time, like some sad little fun police officer, when all they’re trying to do is enjoy the moment, then having the nerve to have a pop back at those who call you out for it.

Just enjoy it you weirdo
There appears to be a lot of people with a latex fetish on this site, but apparently I'm the weird one.
I'm not against anyone enjoying themselves just highlighting the environmental impact of balloons.

Back
Top Bottom